Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Optimizing capacity utilization by large scale 3000 L perfusion in seed train bioreactors
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 222–229, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Pohlscheidt, M., Jacobs, M., Wolf, S., Thiele, J., Jockwer, A., Gabelsberger, J., Jenzsch, M., Tebbe, H. and Burg, J. (2013), Optimizing capacity utilization by large scale 3000 L perfusion in seed train bioreactors. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 222–229. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1672
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2012 11:42PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- Technical Development department in Penzberg, Germany
- Helmholtz Institute, Braunschweig, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!