Review Article: Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Redox-enzymes, cells and micro-organisms acting on carbon nanostructures transformation: A mini-review
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 1–10, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Seabra, A. B., Paula, A. J. and Durán, N. (2013), Redox-enzymes, cells and micro-organisms acting on carbon nanostructures transformation: A mini-review. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1–10. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1673
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2012 11:42PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- INOMAT (MCT/CNPq)
- Brazilian Network in Nanotoxicology (MCT/CNPq)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!