Process Sensing and Control
A dynamic metabolic flux balance based model of fed-batch fermentation of bordetella pertussis
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 520–531, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Budman, H., Patel, N., Tamer, M. and Al-Gherwi, W. (2013), A dynamic metabolic flux balance based model of fed-batch fermentation of bordetella pertussis. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 520–531. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1675
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2012 11:42PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!