Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Fluid flow in a spiral device used for irradiation of biological fluids
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 359–367, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Nikolof, T., Prakash, M., Cleary, P. W. and Bertolini, J. (2013), Fluid flow in a spiral device used for irradiation of biological fluids. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 359–367. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1676
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2012 05:22AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!