Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Elicitation of galanthamine production by leucojum aestivum shoots grown in temporary immersion system
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 311–318, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Schumann, A., Torras-Claveria, L., Berkov, S., Claus, D., Gerth, A., Bastida, J. and Codina, C. (2013), Elicitation of galanthamine production by leucojum aestivum shoots grown in temporary immersion system. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 311–318. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1677
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2012 05:53AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 219795
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: ref. 2009 SGR 1060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!