Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Integration of stochastic simulation with multivariate analysis: Short-term facility fit prediction
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 368–377, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Stonier, A., Pain, D., Westlake, A., Hutchinson, N., Thornhill, N. F. and Farid, S. S. (2013), Integration of stochastic simulation with multivariate analysis: Short-term facility fit prediction. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 368–377. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1678
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 02:41AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2012
- UK Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- Lonza Biologics plc
- EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Emergent Macromolecular Therapies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!