Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
Buffer capacity of biologics—from buffer salts to buffering by antibodies
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 480–492, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Karow, A. R., Bahrenburg, S. and Garidel, P. (2013), Buffer capacity of biologics—from buffer salts to buffering by antibodies. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 480–492. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1682
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 07:53AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!