Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Effects of chemical modifications in the partition behavior of proteins in aqueous two-phase systems: A case study with RNase A
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 378–385, March/April 2013
How to Cite
González-Valdez, J., Rito-Palomares, M. and Benavides, J. (2013), Effects of chemical modifications in the partition behavior of proteins in aqueous two-phase systems: A case study with RNase A. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 378–385. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1684
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 07:53AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- CONACyT. Grant Number: 53654
- Bioprocess research chair. Grant Number: CAT161
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!