Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Application of a new human cell line, F2N78, in the transient and stable production of recombinant therapeutics
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 432–440, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Lee, H.-J., Chang, M., Kim, J.-M., Hong, H., Maeng, K., Koo, J., Chang, S. and Cho, M.-S. (2013), Application of a new human cell line, F2N78, in the transient and stable production of recombinant therapeutics. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 432–440. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1685
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 07:53AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- Celltrion Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!