Review Article: Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Recent advancements in various steps of ethanol, butanol, and isobutanol productions from woody materials
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 297–310, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Fatehi, P. (2013), Recent advancements in various steps of ethanol, butanol, and isobutanol productions from woody materials. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 297–310. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1688
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 07:52AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- NSERC Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!