Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
A biomimetic chitosan composite with improved mechanical properties in wet conditions
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 505–512, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Oh, D. X. and Hwang, D. S. (2013), A biomimetic chitosan composite with improved mechanical properties in wet conditions. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 505–512. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1691
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JAN 2013 11:58PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- Marine Biomaterials Research Center under Marine Biotechnology Program
- Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs, Basic Science Research Program
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Tech-nology. Grant Number: 2011-0007605
- POSCO strategic research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!