Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
A CHO cell line engineered to express XBP1 and ERO1-Lα has increased levels of transient protein expression
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 697–706, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Cain, K., Peters, S., Hailu, H., Sweeney, B., Stephens, P., Heads, J., Sarkar, K., Ventom, A., Page, C. and Dickson, A. (2013), A CHO cell line engineered to express XBP1 and ERO1-Lα has increased levels of transient protein expression. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 697–706. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1693
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JAN 2013 06:25AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!