Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Grafted megaporous materials as ion-exchangers for bioproduct adsorption
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 386–393, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Bibi, N. S. and Fernández-Lahore, M. (2013), Grafted megaporous materials as ion-exchangers for bioproduct adsorption. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 386–393. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1695
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2013 02:06AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- Higher Education Commission of Pakistan
- European Commission
- PGSYS-EXCHANGE. Grant Number: PIRSES-GA-2009-269211
- National Council for Science and Technology (CONICET)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!