Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Biotransformation and improved enzymatic extraction of chlorogenic acid from coffee pulp by filamentous fungi
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 337–345, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Torres-Mancera, M. T., Baqueiro-Peña, I., Figueroa-Montero, A., Rodríguez-Serrano, G., González-Zamora, E., Favela-Torres, E. and Saucedo-Castañeda, G. (2013), Biotransformation and improved enzymatic extraction of chlorogenic acid from coffee pulp by filamentous fungi. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 337–345. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1696
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2013 09:05AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- CONACYT fellowship. Grant Number: 204412
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!