Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Isolation and characterization of antibody fragments selective for specific protein morphologies from nanogram antigen samples
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 463–471, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Kasturirangan, S., Reasoner, T., Schulz, P., Boddapati, S., Emadi, S., Valla, J. and Sierks, M. R. (2013), Isolation and characterization of antibody fragments selective for specific protein morphologies from nanogram antigen samples. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 463–471. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1698
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2013 11:05PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: P30 AG19610
- Arizona Department of Health Services. Grant Number: 211002
- Arizona Alzheimer's Research Center
- the Arizona Biomedical Research Commission. Grant Numbers: 4001, 0011, 05–901, 1001
- Prescott Family Initiative of the Michael J. Fox Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!