Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Display of Clostridium cellulovorans xylose isomerase on the cell surface of Saccharomyces cerevisiae and its direct application to xylose fermentation
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 346–351, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Ota, M., Sakuragi, H., Morisaka, H., Kuroda, K., Miyake, H., Tamaru, Y. and Ueda, M. (2013), Display of Clostridium cellulovorans xylose isomerase on the cell surface of Saccharomyces cerevisiae and its direct application to xylose fermentation. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 346–351. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1700
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2013 11:05PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- the Programme for Promotion of Basic and Applied Researches for Innovations in Bio-oriented Industry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!