Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Continuous rhamnolipid production using denitrifying Pseudomonas aeruginosa cells in hollow-fiber bioreactor
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 352–358, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Pinzon, N. M., Cook, A. G. and Ju, L.-K. (2013), Continuous rhamnolipid production using denitrifying Pseudomonas aeruginosa cells in hollow-fiber bioreactor. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 352–358. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1701
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2013 11:05PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- US Department of Transportation, Office of the Secretary. Grant Number: DTOS59-07-G-00050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!