Review Article: Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
Loofa (Luffa cylindrica) sponge: Review of development of the biomatrix as a tool for biotechnological applications
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 573–600, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Saeed, A. and Iqbal, M. (2013), Loofa (Luffa cylindrica) sponge: Review of development of the biomatrix as a tool for biotechnological applications. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 573–600. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1702
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2013 06:49AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!