Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Very high density of Chinese hamster ovary cells in perfusion by alternating tangential flow or tangential flow filtration in WAVE bioreactor™—part II: Applications for antibody production and cryopreservation
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 768–777, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Clincke, M.-F., Mölleryd, C., Samani, P. K., Lindskog, E., Fäldt, E., Walsh, K. and Chotteau, V. (2013), Very high density of Chinese hamster ovary cells in perfusion by alternating tangential flow or tangential flow filtration in WAVE bioreactor™—part II: Applications for antibody production and cryopreservation. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 768–777. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1703
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2013 01:01AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
- GE Healthcare
- 1Fed-batch cultivation of mammalian cells for the production of recombinant proteins. In: , , editors. Cell Culture Technology for Pharmaceutical and Cell-Based Therapies. Newyork: Taylor & Francis; 2005:349–388., .
- 10High cell density fed batch and perfusion processes for stable non-viral expression of secreted alkaline phosphatase (SEAP) using insect cells: comparison to a batch Sf-9-BEV system. Biotechnol. Bioeng. 2007;97:332–345., , , , .
- 16Scale-up of a cell culture perfusion process—a low-shear filtration system that inhibits filter-membrane fouling. Genet. Eng. News. 2002;22:62..
- 20Improved Process for the Culturing of Cells WO 2008/006494 A1, January 17, 2008., , .
- 24Optimal conditions for freezing CHO-S and HEK293-EBNA cell lines: influence of Me2SO, freeze density, and PEI-mediated transfection on revitalization and growth of cells, and expression of recombinant protein. Biotechnol. Bioeng. 2008;100:911–922., , .
- 25Very High density of CHO cells in perfusion by ATF or TFF in WAVE Bioreactor™—Part I. Effect of the cell density on the process. Biotechnol. Prog. In press. 2013., , , , , .