Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Chromatography process development in the quality by design paradigm I: Establishing a high-throughput process development platform as a tool for estimating “characterization space” for an ion exchange chromatography step
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 403–414, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Bhambure, R. and Rathore, A. S. (2013), Chromatography process development in the quality by design paradigm I: Establishing a high-throughput process development platform as a tool for estimating “characterization space” for an ion exchange chromatography step. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 403–414. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1705
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2013 04:54AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- GE Healthcare (Uppsala, Sweden)
- Dionex Corporation, USA
- Intas Biopharmaceuticals Limited
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!