Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Cell-free protein synthesis and purification of human dopamine D2 receptor long isoform
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 601–608, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Basu, D., Castellano, J. M., Thomas, N. and Mishra, R. K. (2013), Cell-free protein synthesis and purification of human dopamine D2 receptor long isoform. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 601–608. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1706
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2013 04:53AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: NS 20036
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Grant Number: FRN 79269
- Ontario Mental Health Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!