Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Aqueous biphasic systems composed of ionic liquids and sodium carbonate as enhanced routes for the extraction of tetracycline
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 645–654, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Marques, C. F. C., Mourão, T., Neves, C. M. S. S., Lima, Á. S., Boal-Palheiros, I., Coutinho, J. A. P. and Freire, M. G. (2013), Aqueous biphasic systems composed of ionic liquids and sodium carbonate as enhanced routes for the extraction of tetracycline. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 645–654. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1708
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 12:04AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- FCT—Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia. Grant Numbers: PTDC/QUI-QUI/121520/2010, Pest-C/CTM/LA0011/2011, SFRH/BD/70641/2010, SFRH/BPD/41781/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!