Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Aqueous biphasic systems composed of ionic liquids and sodium carbonate as enhanced routes for the extraction of tetracycline
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 645–654, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Marques, C. F. C., Mourão, T., Neves, C. M. S. S., Lima, Á. S., Boal-Palheiros, I., Coutinho, J. A. P. and Freire, M. G. (2013), Aqueous biphasic systems composed of ionic liquids and sodium carbonate as enhanced routes for the extraction of tetracycline. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 645–654. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1708
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 12:04AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- FCT—Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia. Grant Numbers: PTDC/QUI-QUI/121520/2010, Pest-C/CTM/LA0011/2011, SFRH/BD/70641/2010, SFRH/BPD/41781/2007
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.