Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
Polyethylene glycol-based low generation dendrimers functionalized with β-cyclodextrin as cryo- and dehydro-protectant of catalase formulations
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 786–795, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Santagapita, P. R., Mazzobre, M. F., Cruz, A. G., Corti, H. R., Villalonga, R. and Buera, M. P. (2013), Polyethylene glycol-based low generation dendrimers functionalized with β-cyclodextrin as cryo- and dehydro-protectant of catalase formulations. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 786–795. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1713
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- SECYT-CITMA. Grant Number: CU/PA04-EVI/037
- ANPCYT. Grant Number: PICT 0928
- CONICET. Grant Number: PIP 100846
- UBA. Grant Number: 20020100100397
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!