Note: Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Case Study: An accelerated 8-day monoclonal antibody production process based on high seeding densities
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 829–832, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Padawer, I., Ling, W. L. W. and Bai, Y. (2013), Case Study: An accelerated 8-day monoclonal antibody production process based on high seeding densities. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 829–832. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1719
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!