Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
Improving of red colorants production by a new Penicillium purpurogenum strain in submerged culture and the effect of different parameters in their stability
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 778–785, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Santos-Ebinuma, V. C., Roberto, I. C., Simas Teixeira, M. F. and Pessoa, A. (2013), Improving of red colorants production by a new Penicillium purpurogenum strain in submerged culture and the effect of different parameters in their stability. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 778–785. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1720
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- FAPESP (Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil)
- CNPq (National Council for Scientific and Technological Development, Brasília, Brazil)
- CAPES (Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!