Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Resilient immortals, characterizing and utilizing Bax/Bak deficient Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells for high titer antibody production
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 727–737, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Misaghi, S., Qu, Y., Snowden, A., Chang, J. and Snedecor, B. (2013), Resilient immortals, characterizing and utilizing Bax/Bak deficient Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells for high titer antibody production. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 727–737. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1722
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!