Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Separation, antitumor activities, and encapsulation of polypeptide from Chlorella pyrenoidosa
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 681–687, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X. and Zhang, X. (2013), Separation, antitumor activities, and encapsulation of polypeptide from Chlorella pyrenoidosa. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 681–687. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1725
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- Scientific and Technological Research and Development Program of Guangdong Province. Grant Numbers: 2009B090300271, 2011B090400537
- Scientific and Technological Research Program of Guangzhou City. Grant Number: 2012J4100123
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!