This article is a U.S. Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Fermentanomics informed amino acid supplementation of an antibody producing mammalian cell culture
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 745–753, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Read, E. K., Bradley, S. A., Smitka, T. A., Agarabi, C. D., Lute, S. C. and Brorson, K. A. (2013), Fermentanomics informed amino acid supplementation of an antibody producing mammalian cell culture. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 745–753. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1728
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- FDA Division of Monoclonal Antibodies
- Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education, and Critical Path Program project #1500
- Eli Lilly division of Analytical Sciences Research & Development
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.