Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Purification and biochemical characterization of feruloyl esterases from Aspergillus terreus MTCC 11096
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 924–932, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Kumar, C. G., Kamle, A. and Kamal, A. (2013), Purification and biochemical characterization of feruloyl esterases from Aspergillus terreus MTCC 11096. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 924–932. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1729
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- Senior Research Fellowship by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!