Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Cell-based screening of traditional chinese medicines for proliferation enhancers of mouse embryonic stem cells
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 738–744, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Li, D., Isherwood, S., Motz, A., Zang, R., Yang, S.-T., Wang, J. and Wang, X. (2013), Cell-based screening of traditional chinese medicines for proliferation enhancers of mouse embryonic stem cells. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 738–744. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1731
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- Dow Chemical
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20876060
- Ministry of Education, China. Grant Number: NCET-10–0399
- Planned Science and Technology Project of Guangdong Province, China. Grant Number: 2010B031200001
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities SCUT. Grant Number: 2009ZZ0039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!