Note: Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Metabolic engineering of Clostridium acetobutylicum for the enhanced production of isopropanol-butanol-ethanol fuel mixture
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 1083–1088, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Jang, Y.-S., Malaviya, A., Lee, J., Im, J. A., Lee, S. Y., Lee, J., Eom, M.-H., Cho, J.-H. and Seung, D. Y. (2013), Metabolic engineering of Clostridium acetobutylicum for the enhanced production of isopropanol-butanol-ethanol fuel mixture. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1083–1088. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1733
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- Advanced Biomass R&D Center of Korea. Grant Number: 2011-0028386
- Global Frontier Research Program of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!