Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Experimental and theoretical investigation of multistage extraction of 1,3-propanediol using the extraction system phosphate/1-butyl-3-methylimidazolium trifluoromethanesulfonate/water
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 933–942, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Müller, A., Lutze, P. and Górak, A. (2013), Experimental and theoretical investigation of multistage extraction of 1,3-propanediol using the extraction system phosphate/1-butyl-3-methylimidazolium trifluoromethanesulfonate/water. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 933–942. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1735
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2013 02:11AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Ministry for Innovation, Science, Research and Technology of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia (MIWF). Grant Number: GZ: INST 212/2 73-1FUGG
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.