Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Interaction between abscisic acid and nitric oxide in PB90-induced catharanthine biosynthesis of catharanthus roseus cell suspension cultures
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 994–1001, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Q., Chen, Z., Lu, L., Jin, H., Sun, L., Yu, Q., Xu, H., Yang, F., Fu, M., Li, S., Wang, H. and Xu, M. (2013), Interaction between abscisic acid and nitric oxide in PB90-induced catharanthine biosynthesis of catharanthus roseus cell suspension cultures. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 994–1001. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1738
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2013 02:11AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30873375, 81072998
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: R2080328
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.