Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Effect of glycosylation on the partition behavior of a human antibody in aqueous two-phase systems
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 943–950, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Lee, J.-W. and Forciniti, D. (2013), Effect of glycosylation on the partition behavior of a human antibody in aqueous two-phase systems. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 943–950. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1741
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!