Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Three-dimensional neural differentiation of embryonic stem cells with ACM induction in microfibrous matrices in bioreactors
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 1013–1022, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Liu, N., Ouyang, A., Li, Y. and Yang, S.-T. (2013), Three-dimensional neural differentiation of embryonic stem cells with ACM induction in microfibrous matrices in bioreactors. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1013–1022. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1742
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2013
- Alumni Grants for Graduate Research
- Scholarship from The Ohio State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!