Process Sensing and Control
The critical flux method for reduced filter membrane fouling when monitoring high-solids digesters
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 1059–1063, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Tait, S., Carney, C. R. and Batstone, D. J. (2013), The critical flux method for reduced filter membrane fouling when monitoring high-solids digesters. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1059–1063. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1743
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Australian Research Council Linkage Project scheme. Grant Number: LP0669527
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.