Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Mass production of spores of lactic acid-producing Rhizopus oryzae NBRC 5384 on agar plate
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 876–881, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Yamane, T. and Tanaka, R. (2013), Mass production of spores of lactic acid-producing Rhizopus oryzae NBRC 5384 on agar plate. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 876–881. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1744
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2012
- Aureo Co., Ltd.
- Department of Environmental Science, College of Applied Bioscience and Biotechnology, Chubu University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!