Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Enhancing operational stability and exhibition of enzyme activity by removing water in the immobilized lipase-catalyzed production of erythorbyl laurate
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 882–889, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Lee, D. E., Park, K. M., Choi, S. J., Shim, J.-H. and Chang, P.-S. (2013), Enhancing operational stability and exhibition of enzyme activity by removing water in the immobilized lipase-catalyzed production of erythorbyl laurate. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 882–889. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1745
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- Korea Food & Drug Administration. Grant Number: 10162KFDA995
- R&D Convergence Center Support Program, Ministry for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!