Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Enzymatic digestion of alkaline-sulfite pretreated sugar cane bagasse and its correlation with the chemical and structural changes occurring during the pretreatment step
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 890–895, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Mendes, F. M., Laurito, D. F., Bazzeggio, M., Ferraz, A. and Milagres, A. M. F. (2013), Enzymatic digestion of alkaline-sulfite pretreated sugar cane bagasse and its correlation with the chemical and structural changes occurring during the pretreatment step. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 890–895. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1746
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- FAPESP. Grant Numbers: 08/56256-5, 2011/08826-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!