This article was published online on 8 June 2013. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 26 July 2013.
Process Sensing and Control
Model-based identifiable parameter determination applied to a simultaneous saccharification and fermentation process model for bio-ethanol production
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 1064–1082, July/August 2013
How to Cite
López C., D. C., Barz, T., Peñuela, M., Villegas, A., Ochoa, S. and Wozny, G. (2013), Model-based identifiable parameter determination applied to a simultaneous saccharification and fermentation process model for bio-ethanol production. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1064–1082. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1753
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2012
- German Academic Interchange Service (DAAD)
- Collaborative Research Center SFB/TR 63 InPROMPT “Integrated Chemical Processes in Liquid Multiphase Systems”
- Technische Universität Berlin
- German Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!