Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Separation and nanoencapsulation of antitumor polypeptide from Spirulina platensis
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1230–1238, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, B. and Zhang, X. (2013), Separation and nanoencapsulation of antitumor polypeptide from Spirulina platensis. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1230–1238. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1769
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Scientific and Technological Research and Development Program of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 2009B090300271
- Scientific and Technological Research Program of Guangzhou City. Grant Number: 2012J4100123
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!