Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Initial evaluation of protein throughput and yield characteristics on nylon 6 capillary-channeled polymer (C-CP) fiber stationary phases by frontal analysis
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1222–1229, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Randunu, K. M. and Marcus, R. K. (2013), Initial evaluation of protein throughput and yield characteristics on nylon 6 capillary-channeled polymer (C-CP) fiber stationary phases by frontal analysis. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1222–1229. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1773
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation Division of Chemistry. Grant Number: 1011820
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!