Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Effect of selected aldehydes found in the corncob hemicellulose hydrolysate on the growth and xylitol fermentation of Candida tropicalis
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1181–1189, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Wang, L., Tang, P., Fan, X. and Yuan, Q. (2013), Effect of selected aldehydes found in the corncob hemicellulose hydrolysate on the growth and xylitol fermentation of Candida tropicalis. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1181–1189. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1774
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2012
- National High-tech Research and Development Program. Grant Number: 2009AA02Z202
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20976009, 21176018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!