Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
A possible mechanism of metabolic regulation in Gibberella fujikuroi using a mixed carbon source of glucose and corn oil inferred from analysis of the kinetics data obtained in a stirrer tank bioreactor
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1169–1180, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Rios-Iribe, E. Y., Hernández-Calderón, O. M., Reyes-Moreno, C., Contreras-Andrade, I., Flores-Cotera, L. B. and Escamilla-Silva, E. M. (2013), A possible mechanism of metabolic regulation in Gibberella fujikuroi using a mixed carbon source of glucose and corn oil inferred from analysis of the kinetics data obtained in a stirrer tank bioreactor. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1169–1180. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1775
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- Dirección General de Estudios Superiores Tecnológicos (DGEST). Grant Number: grant-4258.11-P
- Doctores Jóvenes of the Universidad Autónoma de Sinaloa
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!