Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Hydrolysis of insoluble cellulose to glucose catalyzed by cellulase-containing liposomes in an aqueous solution of 1-butyl-3-methylimidazolium chloride
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1190–1196, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Yoshimoto, M., Tanimura, K., Tokunaga, K. and Kamimura, A. (2013), Hydrolysis of insoluble cellulose to glucose catalyzed by cellulase-containing liposomes in an aqueous solution of 1-butyl-3-methylimidazolium chloride. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1190–1196. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1779
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2013 06:53AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B). Grant Number: 23760751
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A). Grant Number: 24241023
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!