Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
A siRNA system based on HSP70 promoter results in controllable and powerful gene silencing by heat-induction
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1289–1297, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Liao, Y., Feng, J., Yi, Q., Cui, H., He, L. and Tang, L. (2013), A siRNA system based on HSP70 promoter results in controllable and powerful gene silencing by heat-induction. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1289–1297. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1781
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2013 11:56AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!