Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Expansion of mesenchymal stem cells under atmospheric carbon dioxide
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1298–1306, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Brodsky, A. N., Zhang, J., Visconti, R. P. and Harcum, S. W. (2013), Expansion of mesenchymal stem cells under atmospheric carbon dioxide. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1298–1306. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1782
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 12:06PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- Institutional Development Award (IDeA)
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P20GM103444
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!