Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Fast identification of reliable hosts for targeted cell line development from a limited-genome screening using combined φC31 integrase and CRE-Lox technologies
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1307–1315, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Crawford, Y., Zhou, M., Hu, Z., Joly, J., Snedecor, B., Shen, A. and Gao, A. (2013), Fast identification of reliable hosts for targeted cell line development from a limited-genome screening using combined φC31 integrase and CRE-Lox technologies. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1307–1315. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1783
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2013 10:20AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!