Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Construction of unnatural heterodimeric receptors based on IL-2 and IL-6 receptor subunits
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1512–1518, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Ogawa, K., Kawahara, M. and Nagamune, T. (2013), Construction of unnatural heterodimeric receptors based on IL-2 and IL-6 receptor subunits. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 1512–1518. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1785
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2013 10:08AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- Dr. Toshio Kitamura and Dr. Makoto Otsu (The University of Tokyo)
- Grants-in-Aid for Young Scientists (A). Grant Number: 21686077
- Challenging Exploratory Research. Grant Number: 23656516
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), Japan
- Bio-oriented Industry (BRAIN)
- Global COE Program for Chemistry Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!